The iHuman Institute at ShanghaiTech University is committed to achieving a three-dimensional understanding of the underlying biological wiring and connectivity of components within the human body. Here, basic science and applied research are highly integrated to educate the next generation of scientific leaders and entrepreneurs.
We are now advertising a mammalian cell culture core position for our research needs.
Applicant’s qualifications should include:
(1) at least a master’s degree in biochemistry, molecular biology , biophysics, cell biology and virology, etc. less than 40 years old;
(2) excellent molecular biology and biochemistry background, with rich experience in cell culture (insect cells or mammalian cells). Candidates who are technically proficient in FACS field would be preferred; and
(3) good communication skills.
(1) mammalian cell culture work;
(2) GPCR expression in mammalian systems;
(3) core daily work (supplies of regents, management, basic experiments);
(4) operation of specific facilities; and
(5) other work as required.
Compensation and Benefits: Starting salary will be competitive at the international level and commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits as well as subsidized campus housing. The iHuman Institute is located in Shanghai, China, which is an exciting and rapidly growing global center of excellence for scientific research.
Application Procedure: Submit a cover letter, a 2-3 page statement of research interests, a CV and the names and addresses of three individuals who can serve as references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will start immediately and will continue until positions are filled.
For more information, please visit our website: ihuman.shanghaitech.edu.cn