The 17th International Conference on Crystallization of Biological Macromolecules (ICCBM17 2018) will be held in Oct 29 - Nov. 02, 2018, with renewed focus from leading investigators in this area of research. In our venue, ShanghaiTech University, we will continue to provide an exciting atmosphere to learn and discuss novel research and technologies and to interact with experts in the field.
Before the conference, interested students/researchers will get the opportunity to learn hands-on techniques on the topic by participating in the Pre-Conference Workshop held in October 26-29, 2018.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
1. Theory and practice of crystallization
2. Crystallization of membrane proteins
3. Crystallization and sample delivery for serial crystallography
4. Electron Diffraction or MicroED
5. Crystallization for neutron diffraction
6. Crystallization under special physical or chemical environments
7. Instrumentation, automation and crystal to beam
8. Crystallization in industry and biomedicine